Sunday, July 14
- Travel to Nova Scotia is a Bandon-esque travel doozer.
- Commercial flights from the US to Halifax International Airport (YHZ) then a 3 hour drive to Cabot aboard an 11 passenger Mercedes Sprinter.
- Please advise of your group’s ETA ASAP so as to arrange the Sprinter to Cabot
- Direct flights from Toronto and Halifax to Sydney, Cape Breton Airport (YQY) which cuts a whole hour off the 3 hour drive
- Private flights into Port Hawkesbury Airport are left a mere 50 miles (80km) via Sprinter from Cabot.
- Please advise of your planned arrival so as to arrange Sprinter to Cabot
- Arrive! Check in. Walk around. Familiarize yourself. Perhaps hit the range … it doesn’t get dark til 9pm ish in July.
- 7pm ish – The Cabot Public House for some food, adult beverages, and ahhhhh!
Monday, July 15th
- 8:12am through 9:12am t-times @ Cabot Links. Plan on playing with your sponsored 4some
- Lunch … as you go. Charge to CFS Master
- 2:24pm through 3:24pm t-times @ Cabot Cliffs. Pairings TBD
- 8:00pm – drinks & dinner @ Panorama Restaurant – https://www.cabotlinks.com/resort/dining/panorama-restaurant/
Tuesday, July 16th
- Cabot Cliffs t-times from 9:36am – 10:36am
- Cabot Links t-times from 3:36pm – 4:36pm
- 9pm ish Lobster Boil … either on the beach or round fire pits at the Lodge
Wednesday, July 17th
- Back on the Sprinters in the morning back to the airport. Same doozer travel day, in reverse.